Information We Collect
We collect the following information to help shape our understanding of who uses Blaseball Reference and to guide development priorities:
- Log information: We collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, including the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
- Location information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our website from certain geographic regions.
We use the following services to help power our website and to analyze visitor traffic and usage behavior:
- Heap Analytics: Heap Analytics is an analytics service offered by Heap, Inc., that tracks and reports website traffic. Heap uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website. For more information on the privacy practices of Heap, please visit the Heap Privacy web page.
Sharing Your Information
We share your information in limited circumstances:
- Third-party vendors: We may share information about you with third-party vendors who need the information in order to provide their services to us.
- Legal and regulatory requirements: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- Aggregated or de-identified information: We may share information that has been aggregated or de-identified, so that it can no longer reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our website.
Selling Your Information
Blaseball Reference does not sell its users' information.